Mil-Spec Safety & Security has extensive experience, whether that be Anti-Piracy in some of the world’s most dangerous shipping lanes or protecting Oil and Gas projects in challenging security environments.
- Offshore Asset Protection
- Port Security
- ISPS Compliance
- Intelligence and Risk Assessment Products
Offshore Asset Protection
Mil-Spec Safety & Security Maritime provides risk management and security services to the offshore Oil & Gas industry. When conducting projects in national waters we work with the local navy and coastguard and can assist these parties with security training programs. We work closely with the local population always taking into consideration the offshore cultural sensitivities.
As with all our services, requirements are determined with the client, analyzing the risks, and applying mitigation until they are within your tolerance levels. We can protect any kind of vessel, from small survey vessels up to the largest drilling platforms. We offer:
- In-depth Risk and Intelligence assessment of the project area and surrounding environs
- Assistance with the provision of offshore security vessels
- Provision of unarmed/armed teams
- Liaison with local security forces
- 24/7 support from our maritime operations center
- Regular intelligence reports and updates
Mil-Spec Safety & Security’s consultants can provide comprehensive risk assessments and security surveys for ports in regions where the risks are dynamic and unpredictable. Our experience across both the Maritime and Land sectors, allows us to apply tried and tested mitigation measures, procedures and training to reduce or eradicate risks.
Mil-Spec Safety & Security can provide ISPS-compliant:
- Port Facility Security Plans
- Port Risk Assessments
- Security and Leadership Training
As well as ongoing projects onboard client vessels and platforms, Mil-Spec Safety & Security Maritime has specialized experience in this area. We established the global security (including the first ISO 28000 compliance) for Dubai Ports World, one of the largest marine terminal operators in the world.
As part of our vessel security package, we conduct the following:
- Ship security survey
- Vessel risk assessment
- Emergency Procedures
- Mil-Spec Safety & Security will also conduct the following on request:
- ISPS advising
- Company Security Officers Courses
Intelligence and Risk Assessment Products
Mil-Spec Safety & Security Maritime bases its risk assessments, route, and general travel advice based on timely and accurate intelligence products. Our in-house team has access to several intelligence feeds to build a complete intelligence picture to advise on threat mitigation.
We offer the following products:
- Vessel threat assessments
- Bespoke port risk/intelligence products