Since a security emergency can cause irreparable harm to a building’s reputation, property managers and owners must hire a security service to ensure four things:
- Safety of tenants and visitors
- Lower vacancies
- Outstanding customer service to improve tenant happiness
- Control overtime services costs
With Mil-Spec Safety & Security at your side, we can make sure these four things are met. We conduct a security audit and use only the latest systems and technology.
Individualized Commercial Real Estate Security Guard Services
Our clients’ commercial properties are provided with individualized security solutions that focus on customer services and expand to connect every one of your operations, no matter where they are located.
We are actively working with BOMA, the Building Owners and Managers Association, offering security resources resulting from research and information that BOMA has cultivated and provided for best practices.
Our professionals are delighted to use the information and resources they provide to give our customers the kind of protection they need.
Responsive Commercial Real Estate Security Systems and Solutions
We hand-pick our professionals and train them for the environment to ensure they offer concierge-like customer service to the tenants and visitors. Our professionals will be the liaison for law enforcement personnel.
Their training will include:
- First Aid/CPR/ADA and AED compliance
- Fire and Life Safety Systems Training
- Active shooter and other emergency preparedness
- An integrated workforce management platform will help decrease liability and boost your reputation by strengthening onsite security effectiveness. We use AI technology which removes the guesswork of where the security team must be to lower risk and better response.
Our goal is to assist you in lowering your security costs, recognize and lower the risk, improve your security operations, and ease the security management burden off property managers. We do this with our expansive, responsive, and tailored security systems.
We can do some or all of the following:
- Implement connected visitor management technologies to manage tenants and visitors of the property. Such programs will use include ID badge generation, access control systems management and hosting, managed or hosted video solutions, etc.
- Use security analytics software and remote video monitoring to effectively protect less used, frequently used, or larger areas.
- Use intrusion and detection monitoring system to ascertain security breaches and coordinate a quick response
- Constant business planning, disaster and emergency preparedness, and crisis program and design management allow our Mil-Spec Safety & Security team to coordinate responses when and where it’s needed to ensure your business operations are not interrupted.
- Door hardware solutions offer additional protection to your tenants and visitors.