Knightscope provides patrolling and stationary Autonomous Security Robots that are helping many Security Directors, Property Managers, Public Safety & Physical Security teams successfully enhance Public Safety and their security posture, improve parking enforcement, eliminate extended loitering, detect suspicious devices, alert for persons of interest, eliminate crime, deter unwanted behavior, increase brand promotion and community engagement as well as support policy enforcement.
Autonomous Data Machine (Robot) patrolling, viewing & 360 degrees HD recording, listening, detecting, deterring vagrancy and alerting for threats of banned individuals, threats of workplace violence or to public safety, threats of cyber-attacks or suspicious packages with external devices, threats of fire or violent crime, theft, or vandalism.
Providing a greater physical deterrent. Enhancing parking security management and parking violation monitoring. Strengthening your overall security program. Turning information into actionable intelligence. Sharing critical information seamlessly. Managing the physical threat landscape with a deep learning AI platform that is fast, intuitive, and powerful.
• Force Multiplying Physical Deterrence
• Eye-Level 360 Degree HD/4K Video Streaming and Recording
• Facial Recognition
• People Detection During Certain Restricted Hours
• Automatic License Plate Recognition (LPR) (whitelist, blacklist, excluded and unknown plates)
• EBT (Elevated Body Temperature) Scanning, Human Heat Signature Alerting for Poor Visibility Areas & Early Fire Detection with Thermal Threshold Imaging
• Automatic Signal Detection (whitelist, blacklist, excluded and unknown MAC addresses)
• Live Audio Broadcast (similar to public address system)
• Two-Way Intercom (human-to-human voice interaction)
• Pre-Recorded Messages (may be played manually, randomly, by time, or by detection)
• Custom Broadcast (text to speech)
• MaaS Subscription model (Usually ½ the hourly cost of a Security Patrol Officer)
The K5 is primarily an outdoor machine which runs 24/7 on its own including autonomously recharging itself without any human intervention. It is best suited for securing large outdoor spaces. Working together with human eyes utilizing our fully integrated Mil-Spec Operations Center browser-based user interface, you now have an actual force multiplier physical deterrence. This means a tremendous amount of real-time data can be used to better secure the places people work, study, and visit.
The Knightscope K3 is an indoor ASR that runs 24/7 on its own, including autonomously recharging itself without any human intervention. Suitable for indoor environments and, as with all of our machines, the K3 is fully integrated into the Mil-Spec Security Operations Center providing your security team “smart eyes and ears” to cover a lot more ground efficiently and consistently.
Ideally suited for: Malls, Warehouses, Hospitals, Airports, Casinos, Lobbies, Offices, and more.
The Knightscope K1 is a stationary machine with the same features you’ve come to expect from the K3 and K5, but optimized for use in smaller areas or at points of ingress and egress – and, of course, it runs 24/7. Suitable for outdoor or indoor environments with remote monitoring from anywhere utilizing our state-of-the-art KSOC user interface. It is a simple installation and can be branded with custom graphics. It utilizes a standard 110v power outlet and transfers data through 4G & 5G LTE, Wi-Fi, or Ethernet.
Ideally suited for: Parking Lots & Structures, Pedestrian Entrances, Lobbies, Malls, Hospitals, Airports, Casinos, Offices, and more.
Copyright © 2022 Pennsylvania's Premier Security Company - All Rights Reserved.
Website Created by Grow My Security Company